Early Years Jobs
Found 141 jobs in this campaign
- North of England with travel throughout the UK (office based in Huddersfield or home based)
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for an Early Years Business Advisor to join our client and play a key role in providing support to Children's Day Nurseries to he...
- Al Ain
- Up to 12,000 AED + FREE Housing + FREE Medical + 25% off childrens tuition fees + Much more!
SeekTeachers.com are in the search for an Early Years Teacher to join an outstanding school in Al Ain. your accommodation will be covered by the school, 25% ...
- City Gateway, Mastmaker Court, London, E14 9UB
- Dependent on skills and experience
This role is part of the delivery team for our Early Years intervention programme. This is an exciting opportunity for the person with the right sk...
- £65 - £70 per day
A large, friendly and welcoming Childrens Centre are in need of Early Years Practitioners to work with them from September 2014.
- Al Ain
- Up to 12,000 AED per month + FREE housing + Relocation allowance + much more!
SeekTeachers.com are currently in the search of 3 Early Years Teachers to join a school in Dubai. Please make sure you meet the clients requirement before ap...
- Earlsfield, Wandsworth
- Above industry average salary;
Magdalen nursery is currently recruiting for a qualified Early Years Practitioner to join our fantastic nursery in Earlsfield, Wandsworth. Magdalen Nursery i...
- Westminster and Central London
- £14,850 - £17,850 starting package
Exciting opportunity to work for the UK’s leading childcare social enterprise in nurseries in Westminster.
- Dependant on post
Islington based Nursery looking for Early Years Practitioners and Nursery Assistants for their brand new Nursery in Clerkenwell
- Copper Beech House, Sunderland TYNE & WEAR.
- £15,000 to £18,000 per annum depending on experience
EYP / QTS To lead in the development of the EYFS and to cascade your knowledge to other staff members including Managers/Directors.
- Middlesex / Hertfordshire
- Between £15,080- £17,576* depending on qualifications/experience
Fantastic opportunity to build a career within professional Nursery with an Outstanding Ofsted judgement.
- Battersea, SW11
- Salary from £17,257.00 to £19,578.00
We are looking for an Early Years Practitioner to work in our baby unit based in SW11
- £15,000- £19,000
Purpose built nursery in Richmond upon Thames is looking for an Early Years Educator to join their team. The position is for the Under 2’s Room.
- Blooming Years Day Nursery, 41 Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7JZ
We are a new 44-place day nursery situated in Wimbledon within a few minutes’ walk of the railway station. We are seeking to recruit experienced practitioner...
- Hackney, East London
- Negotiable dependent upon experience and qualifications
Fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Professional to join an Ofsted Outstanding Nursery in East London
- 22,000 – 26,000 P.A. (depending on experience)
A great opportunity for a dynamic Early Year Professional (EYP/T) to join our childcare team and play a significant role in providing excellent care for the ...
- £20000 - £24000 per annum
We are looking for a Qualified Teacher to work within a private day nursery in Livingston Village, Edinburgh with the pre-school children. This role...
- Edmonton/Edmonton Angel
- Per annum
Little Learners Nurseries is a small chain of 4 Pre Schools in Enfield seeking a Nursery manager, Deputy manager and Early Years Practitioner for n...
- Skegness, Lincolnshire.
- £19,591 - £27,078 p.a. depending on experience.
My client is looking for an experienced (min 2 years) and well educated Nursery Manager / Early Years Manager to join their well-established Nursery in Skegn...
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- TAX FREE salary plus benefits
EYFS Teacher in Abu Dhabi - TAX FREE salary up tom 7,000AED, FREE utilities bills, flight and accommodation
- Adel, Leeds
- Starting Salary 18k Full time
A wonderful opportunity to join this newly established Nursery at Adel St John the Baptist Primary. You should be enthusiastic, experienced and be willing t...