Early Years Jobs
Found 231 jobs in this campaign
- £24000 per annum
EYP Teacher Required Would you like to work for innovative company? Do you have a passion for delivering the EYFS Curriculum? Are you ready for a NEW chal...
- Park Royal, London
- Dependent on experience
Kindervine Day Nursery is looking for a qualified teacher to provide excellent teaching for our growing group of 3 year olds in readiness for formal education.
- £17000 - £25000 per annum
We are recruiting for an Early Years Teacher to work within a good rated private day nursery in Warrington,Cheshire. The nursery is a fantastic setting...
- Negotiable dependent on experience
We are recruiting for an Early Years Teacher to work within a good rated private day nursery in Stretford Manchester. The nursery is a large...
- 1 vacancy in Mill Hill and 1 vacancy in Chafford Hundred Drake
- Attractive salary, Company Sick Pay, Employer Pension Contribution and Subsidised Childcare Places.
An opportunity for 2 Early Years Teachers to join our team.
- £16000 - £17950 per annum
A lovely day nursery, recently reopened after extensive building work, are looking for experienced Early Years Practitioners to work in the baby room or the ...
- South Manchester
Qualified Early Years Teacher/EYP or Nursery Nurse to join our warm, friendly 'Outstanding Graded' Private Day Nursery.
- Crawley, East Grinstead,
- salary negotiable
Seeking Crawley and East Grinstead Nursery Practitioners
- Abuja, Nigeria
- competitive and tax free with the ability to save
A great opportunity has arisen in a rapidly developing school in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Central / East London
- Competitive Salaries for multiple positions
Hatching Dragons is the UK's first EYFS compliant bilingual Mandarin-English early years provision as we're looking to recruit at all levels for ou...
- South Kensington Campus
- £23,550 to £25,280 per annum
We are a 140-Place Centre with an outstanding Ofsted report serving the community of Imperial College London. We currently have vacancies for Early...
- Central London
- £17,000 - £19,000 subject to experience.
Early Year’s Practitioner with good experience required
- Hersham village, just outside Walton – on – Thames in Surrey. ( KT12 )
- £19,000.00 -£20,400
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and experienced Early Years Educator to join our thriving Pre- School, based in 3 large rooms.
- Loughton, Essex
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience.
Thriving Nursery looking to appoint enthusiastic Level 3 or above full-time early years practitioners and bank staff/lunch-time cover.
- Hampshire, including Basingstoke,Winchester, Southampton, Waterlooville, Ringwood
- salary depending on experience
Nursery Practitioners required in and around Hampshire, including Basingstoke,Winchester, Southampton, Waterlooville
- Worthing, West Sussex
- Depending on level and experience
Tigerlily recruitment are seeking 3 x PRE-SCHOOL EDUCATORS REQUIRED FOR TRIPLE-‘OUTSTANDING’, AWARD-WINNING NURSERY REFLECTIONS IN WORTHING
- Brighton, Hove, Shoreham and Burgess Hill
- Negotiable depending on experience
East and West Sussex Nursery seeking unqualified and qualified Nursery staff on all levels.
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Starting at £35,000 pa NVQ 4+, £40,000 pa - £55,000pa EYPS / BA(Hons)
An exceptional opportunity for experienced English-speaking early years professionals to work in Zurich, Switzerland at our high quality international nurser...
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- £18000 - £24000 per annum
Great Nursery School in Hammersmith and Fulham ate looking for a really experenced NVQ Level 4 up to EYTS to take the lead on the curriculum. Perm position f...
- East Sussex
- Negotiable depending on experience
Nursery Practitioner role available ASAP in busy Lewes Nursery please send your up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 239169