Early Years Jobs
Found 167 jobs in this campaign
- Al Ain
- Up to 12,000 AED + FREE Housing + FREE Medical + 25% off childrens tuition fees + Much more!
SeekTeachers.com are in the search for an Early Years Teacher to join an outstanding school in Al Ain. your accommodation will be covered by the school, 25% ...
- City Gateway, Mastmaker Court, London, E14 9UB
- Dependent on skills and experience
This role is part of the delivery team for our Early Years intervention programme. This is an exciting opportunity for the person with the right sk...
- South East London SE15 5AH
- £16,500+ depending on qualification and experience
Excellent opportunity for a qualified practitioner to join an established Pre-preparatory School and Nursery. Working within a close knit and supportive team...
- Earlsfield, Wandsworth
- Above industry average salary;
Magdalen nursery is currently recruiting for a qualified Early Years Practitioner to join our fantastic nursery in Earlsfield, Wandsworth. Magdalen Nursery i...
- Westminster and Central London
- £14,850 - £17,850 starting package
Exciting opportunity to work for the UK’s leading childcare social enterprise in nurseries in Westminster.
- Dependant on experience.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, committed and creative Early Years Practitioner.
- Up to 9000 AED each month + Furnished accommodation with pool & gym + FREE visa, medical and flights
PAZ KAYANI, SeekTeachers.com is a leading teacher recruitment consultancy and is in the search of a number of Early Years/Nursery teachers to join a school i...
- Copper Beech House, Sunderland TYNE & WEAR.
- £15,000 to £18,000 per annum depending on experience
EYP / QTS To lead in the development of the EYFS and to cascade your knowledge to other staff members including Managers/Directors.
- Wimbledon or Raynes Park Town Centres
- Up to £16,500k depending on experience and qualifications
Nurture Day Nurseries Ltd is looking for Level 3 (or above!) enthusiastic Nursery Nurses - Join our Wimbledon or Raynes Park nursery!
- Middlesex / Hertfordshire
- Between £15,080- £17,576* depending on qualifications/experience
Fantastic opportunity to build a career within professional Nursery with an Outstanding Ofsted judgement.
- Battersea, SW11
- Salary from £17,257.00 to £19,578.00
We are looking for an Early Years Practitioner to work in our baby unit based in SW11
- £15,000- £19,000
Purpose built nursery in Richmond upon Thames is looking for an Early Years Educator to join their team. The position is for the Under 2’s Room.
- Tufnell Park
- Salary will be between £22 000 & £26 000 depending on qualifications and experience
Looking for experienced NNEB, EYPS or QTS to join our friendly team at Les Petites Etoiles
- £20000 - £24000 per annum
We are looking for a Qualified Teacher to work within a private day nursery in Livingston Village, Edinburgh with the pre-school children. This role...
- Edmonton/Edmonton Angel
- Per annum
Little Learners Nurseries is a small chain of 4 Pre Schools in Enfield seeking a Nursery manager, Deputy manager and Early Years Practitioner for n...
- Skegness, Lincolnshire.
- £19,591 - £27,078 p.a. depending on experience.
My client is looking for an experienced (min 2 years) and well educated Nursery Manager / Early Years Manager to join their well-established Nursery in Skegn...
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- TAX FREE salary plus benefits
EYFS Teacher in Abu Dhabi - TAX FREE salary up tom 7,000AED, FREE utilities bills, flight and accommodation
- Adel, Leeds
- Starting Salary 18k Full time
A wonderful opportunity to join this newly established Nursery at Adel St John the Baptist Primary. You should be enthusiastic, experienced and be willing t...
- Stoke Newington, Hackney, London
- Salary is negotiable based on experience but will be very competitive for the right candidate
If you feel that you have all the right qualities for this position and a real passion for teaching children under the age of 5, please apply today!
- South West London
- To be negotiated
A qualified Early Years Practitioner and Room Leader to join our team in a full time permanent position.