Deputy manager jobs
Found 25 jobs in this campaign
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Brentford, Syon Park TW8
- Up to 24,000 per annum + benefits + 50% discount on nursery fees
If you are passionate about nurturing and cultivating a love of learning in others, inspiring imaginations, teaching social skills and co-operative playing, ...
- £18000 - £19000 per annum + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join our Harwell Nursery in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
- City of Westminster
- £20000 - £21000 per annum + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join our Acorn nursery in Westminster Whitehall.
- Caversham Nursery, Kentish Town
- £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are looking for a keen, reliable and enthusiastic candidate that will assist in managing our purpose built nursery in a professional and caring manner.
- Walsall WS5 4LG.
- £15,000 - £17,000pa
Catherine House Day Nursery are looking or an experienced Deputy Manager to join their nursery in Walsall WS5 4LG.
- £21000 - £25000 per annum
A large children's day nursery are looking for an experienced and committed Senior Nursery Nurse or already Deputy to take on the role of Head of Pre School ...
- Leeds City Centre
- £8 per hour
108 place setting awarded Outstanding by Ofsted. Looking for a Deputy Manager with experience of supervising a dynamic setting.
- Clapham, London SW4
- £24,000pa+ depending on experience and qualifications
Well qualified and experienced Deputy Manager required for fabulous refurbished setting. Great opportunity for an existing Deputy to help with the running o...
- Based in Richmond upon Thames, 10 minutes way from the mainline train station.
- Salary to be discussed at interview, top rates paid for the correct applicant.
Purpose built nursery in central Richmond upon Thames looking for an outstanding Deputy Manager to join their team.
- West London W14
- £18,00 - £20, 000 per annum with a possible pay increase after 6 months
A very happy, small, private nursery in West London is seeking an experienced, committed Deputy Manger. This is an exciting, progressive role with ...
- Kingston upon Thames
- £24000 per annum
Experienced Deputy Manager is required for a fantastic outstanding nursery in the Kingston Upon Thames area.
- Kingston Upon Thames, Chessington
- Plus benefits
Motivational and organised Deputy Manager required for a busy setting in the Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames (Greater London).
- salary to be advised dependant on experience
Supernumerary Deputy Manager for 50 place Outstanding Pre-school in Edgware. Experience of staff management essential.
- Acton Park
- £16,500 to £19,000 Dependant on Qualification and Experience
If you are level 3 or above qualified and looking for an new opportunity with a good promotional and personnel development prospects then this may be the opp...
- Acton Park, within a 10 minute walk of both the Over-ground and Central Line.
- Competitive + bonuses
We are looking for a passionate, reliable Deputy Manager to work with a friendly team in our beautiful garden.
- Young and Smart Nursery is situated less than 2 minutes walk from Lewisham Train station.
- Wages are negotiable depending on experience.
We are advertising for a deputy manager position at our day-care in Lewisham, South-East London.
- £20000 per annum
An experienced Nursery Deputy Manager is required for a fantastic nursery in the Norfolk Region .
- East Dulwich London
- £17,525 – 18,775 (depending on experience and qualifications)
We are a 34 place nursery in SE22 and we are looking for a qualified, experienced and passionate Deputy Manager to work with us
- £20,000 - £27,000 per annum
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Junior Deputy Manager to work in one of our London settings. We are looking to recruit a highly enthusiastic and motiva...
Manager & Roomleader/Deputy Manager