Deputy manager jobs
Found 17 jobs in this campaign
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Walsall WS5 4LG.
- Salary negotiable.
Catherine House are looking for an experience Deputy Manager for their nursery in Walsall
- £20600 - £21633 per annum
An enthusiastic, pro-active, committed Deputy Manager is required for a Charity run Nursery in the Greenwich area.
- North Islington, London
- £21,7643-£23,009 p.a. based on 39 weeks p.a. (equivalent to £26,293-27,825 p.a. for 52 week)
EYPS Practitioner for this long established Pre-School Nursery
- Up to £20,000 plus benefits
Large, 120 place Nursery in Ashford, Kent, seeks a very experienced Deputy to work alongside the Manager and implement the EYFS guidelines. Candidates must h...
- Hampton, Hanwell and Teddington
- Salaries upon interviews
Exciting opportunities at Buttons Day Nurseries!
- up to £21k dep on exp
An experienced deputy manager needed for this very busy setting in Maidenhead
- Syon Park, Brentford, West London
- up to £19,000 per annumn depending on qualification and experience. Negotiable
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to a Syon Park nursery. An NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and supervisory experience is essential. Take a look at...
- Chingford, London
- £20,000 - £22,000 per annum subject to experience
An exciting role as a Deputy Manager has arisen at our Kids Inc Day Nursery in Chingford.
- £20,319 - £23,096
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Brackley Children’s Centre, were we deliver targeted early intervention for families.
- c£20k dep on exp
An experienced deputy manager is required for this lovely setting in Guildford
- North London
- £22,000.00 - £27,000.00 per annum
A fantastic opportunity to work as a Deputy Manager in our Nursery in North London
- Wembley, Middlesex
- Up to £22,000 depending on experience
Bright Horizons is currently recruiting for a Nursery Deputy Manager to join its outstanding ofsted rated Alperton Nursery.
- £19000 - £22000 per annum
An experienced Deputy Manager is required for a lovely Nursery in Walton On Thames. This busy Nursery requires an experienced Senior practitioner who can ins...
- £21000 - £23000 per annum
An experienced Deputy Manager is required for a lovely Nursery in Chessington. This busy Nursery requires an experienced Senior practitioner who can inspire ...
- £18,000 - £20,000 Pro Rata
A Fantastic Opportunity has arisen for Senior Nursery Nurse/EYP within an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Term Time Nursery setting in Romford.
- Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
- Dependant on experience and competitive.
Experienced and enthusiastic deputy manager to work alongside manager and great staff team to enhance the outcomes for the children and to join us in our suc...
- Camden London
- Dependant on experience
Dynamic and enthusiastic deputy manager to work alongside manager and great staff team to enhance the outcomes for children.