Early Years Teachers jobs
Found 165 jobs in this campaign
Order by: Newest first Salary
- From up to 22 OOO Euros + food and transport
Contact FERNANDO on +44 (0) 203 455 0195 or email fer@SeekTeachers.com to get shortlisted as time is very short and there are limited spaces remaining.
- Salary from up to 1650 Euros for 25 lessons a week per month after all deductions
SeekTeachers is looking for a teacher of EYFS. You need to have a degree in EYFS with a teaching qualification. Contact me now for further details as time is...
- Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Fujaiarah
- Up to £30,000 TAX FREE plus accommodation plus benefits
Early Years Teacher jobs in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Fujairah. EXCELLENT TAX FREE salary paying up to £2500 per month plus accommodation plus benefits. MUST hav...
- negotiable depending on experience
- Hertfordshire - Bovingdon, Radlett, Bushey
- Up to £18,500 depending on position and experience
Nursery Nurses and Senior Nursery Nurses - Hertfordshire - paying up to £18,500pa
- Waltham Forest
- £70 per day
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Nursery Nurse to work in the Foundation Stage of a school covering Maternity Leave. This could be a great chan...
- Heston, Hounslow, Wandsworth, Pinner, Ruislip and Fulham
Little Developers are looking for exclusive Nursery Nurses and Nursery Room Leaders to join our new nursery settings and pre-schools.
- North Kensington, London
- The salary offered will reflect the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.
We require an experienced Early Years Nursery Teacher, to work with children aged 2 to 4.5 years of age.
- Pirbright, Surrey
- Up to £16,000 plus childcare discount and other benefits
Currently seeing Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to join a fantastic existing team for a nursery based in Pirbright. The nursery offers many benefits a...
- Competitive Salary & Package
A once in a lifetime opportunity for a supervisor on a 5* Thai island, responsible for ensuring the children’s clubs are run to exceptionally high standards,...
If you have proven teaching experience in the Early Years and/or Primary sector, hold a recognised teaching qualification and have experience in teaching an...
- £14000.00 - £16000.00
Scope of Position To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and...
- West End
- £7.28 - £7.88 per hour
Kangacrew are a specialist childcare agency offering permanent employment. We are currently recruiting for a qualified, experienced Early Years Practitioner...
- Wimbledon or Raynes Park Town Centres
- Up to £16,500k depending on experience and qualifications
Nurture Day Nurseries Ltd is looking for Level 3 (or above!) enthusiastic Nursery Nurses - Join our Wimbledon or Raynes Park nursery!
- £16-18k dep on experience
Lovely family run nursery are looking for a Room Leader for the toddler room to start ASAP. This is a great role for someone looking for a new challenge or s...
- Park Royal, NW10 7TR
- Competitive and Negotiable
we have an exciting opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner
- £6.50 - £7.00 per annum
Flexible Working Nursery Assistants needed in East London (Bank staff) - Highams Park Walthamstow and Epping Are you looking to work flexible hours to suit ...
- North London - Muswell Hill and Barnet
- Up to £17,000 depending on experience
Early Years Practitioners (level3+) for Montessori settings in Muswell Hill and Barnet. Experience, good communications skills and a sense of humou...
- Westminster and Central London
- £14,850 - £17,850 starting package
Exciting opportunity to work for the UK’s leading childcare social enterprise in nurseries in Westminster.
- London Borough of Redbridge
Qualified Nursery Nurses required for busy Childcare group