Hungry Caterpillar Day Nurseries Ltd
Contact: Ms Tracey Lyddon
12,17 and 18 Park Place
Tel: 01895 543185
About Hungry Caterpillar Day Nurseries Ltd
"Spread your wings and fly with Hungry Caterpillar"
Working for Hungry Caterpillar is much more than a job, its a career!
If you are passionate about achieving great outcomes for children and have a fantastic attitude then we would love you to join our team!
Our staff are the biggest asset we have and essential in fulfilling our aim of providing high quality care and education. Everyone that works for us is important and plays a vital part in our success. Therefore we aim to recruit motivated, unique individuals with a passion for helping children and their families achieve the very best. At Hungry Caterpillar dedication and a commitment to high standards are recognised, valued and rewarded. Right from the start of your career with us we will help you achieve your objectives and offer you the training and support you need along the way.
Hungry Caterpillar Staff Benefits Include:
- A competitive salary package with performance related reviews
- Training and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential
- Five fully paid, whole company network/ training days each year
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Staff pension with a company contribution going into your pot
- Bupa Health Care package, including 1000's of discounts from major retailers
- 50% off your childcare fees
- A fully paid days holiday on your birthday
- Annual 'Superstar Staff Awards Day' Celebrating achievements
- Regular team social events to strengthen working relationships
- Free uniform including a warm cosy fleece
- Industry recognition through individual and team award nominations
- Bonus for great attendance
About Hungry Caterpillar
Hungry Caterpillar is a family run nursery group with strong values and high expectations at our core. We have 10 nurseries across West London and the surrounding areas all of which cater for children 3 months to school age and beyond. For more information about our nurseries, preschools and after school clubs visit our website www.hungrycaterpillars.co.uk
7 jobs with Hungry Caterpillar Day Nurseries Ltd
We have an exciting new role for an enthusiastic and experienced Manager within our Acton Park Nursery
To work under the direction of the manager and deputise as and when required.
We have an exciting new role for an enthusiastic and dedicated Level 3 Nursery Practitioner within our Nursery based in Chalfont St Peter.
We have an exciting new role for an enthusiastic and dedicated Level 3 Nursery Practitioner within our Nursery based in Acton Park.
We have an exciting new role for an enthusiastic and dedicated Level 3 Nursery Practitioner within our Hathaway.
We have an exciting new role for an enthusiastic and experienced Manager within our Stanburn Pre-School.
To provide safe, high quality education and care for young children which meets the individual needs of children attending the setting.