Coin Street Community Builders (CSCB)
108 Stamford Street
Tel: 020 7021 1600
About Coin Street Community Builders (CSCB)
Coin Street Community Builders (CSCB) is a social enterprise responsible for developing and managing a significant part of London’s South Bank. We have transformed a largely derelict area into a thriving place for people to live, work and visit.
Our 13-acre estate includes:
• the iconic Oxo Tower Wharf, home to designer-maker studios, exhibition and gallery spaces
• a successful conference centre
• cafes, bars and restaurants
• parks and the riverside walkway
• award winning co-operative housing
• an Ofsted Outstanding family and children’s centre providing a nursery and family support
As a social enterprise income we generate stays in the neighbourhood. It’s used to improve and maintain our site which includes Bernie Spain Gardens and the riverside walkway, and to provide a range of free and affordable programmes and activities for families, children, young people, adults and older people in Waterloo and North Southwark.