At LEYF, we are more than just a nursery. We are making a difference every day to the lives of children in areas of London where there is limited access to high-quality early years education for local children, especially those living in poverty.
With a network of 39 nurseries across London, we are one of the largest providers of funded places for two-year-olds in London, and over 50% of those nurseries are rated Outstanding by Ofsted. As a social enterprise, our profits are invested back into our organisation so that we can continue to provide this high-quality education for all children and their families.
If you want to work somewhere with real purpose and heart, LEYF has a role for you. Whilst you are working to support our children, we make sure to support you too. You’ll benefit from:
- Award-winning training and development
- 26 days annual leave + 8 paid training days each year
- Extensive benefits (including 70% of childcare fees and your birthday off)
- Flexible working options
- Money to celebrate Ofsted inspections as a team
- Sector-leading parental leave pay (50% of your salary)
We want you want to be part of our supportive team that makes a difference every day and gives every child the best start in life, apply for one of our roles today and see find opportunities to grow with us in your new career journey.