Children and Families Services Director
Reporting directly to the CEO the Children and Families Services Director will work at the heart of LEYF, championing LEYF’s values and enabling increased reach and enhanced service to tens of thousands of children across London.
- To build a strategy for delivering highest quality services, surpassing required statutory frameworks and reflecting LEYF’s ambitious economic and social impact aims
- To bring inspirational and effective leadership to the Children and Families Services Team across dispersed operations so that it consistently and demonstrably delivers excellence.
- To propose and embed the business planning and systems that ensure LEYF’s best practice is standardised, action-able, and accountable.
- To provide continuous review and measurements to meet the economic and social outcomes delivered through LEYF services.
- To work with the Chief Executive and other Directors to provide corporate leadership, vision and direction to LEYF.
- To work closely with the Business Development team to support LEYF’s scalability.
- To oversee the effective integration of all new nurseries