Deputy Manager / Nursery Nurse / Support workers
We invite interested applicants to join with us in a unique and expanding nursery in Brent. We are looking to recruit a deputy manager, nursery nurse and a support worker. We have recently purchased Treetops Nursery in Brent from the council to run as a private venture. The existing premises are purpose-built and very well equipped. The building is very unique and has to be seen, to be appreciated. The nursery has become so successful in the community that it is filling-up at such an unexpected rate and we have gone from 8 children to 60 children+ in a matter of a few months.
We already have experience in running two other nurseries and all three of our nursery's are 'good' as per Ofsted. We, as the owners are both registered medical doctors and thus have an understanding of the importance of the early years experience. We therefore do our best to create institutions of excellence.
The applicant must be very talented and motivated as this is a unique opportunity to work for a very highly-regarded nursery with an excellent reputation in the community. We have recently invested a lot of money into further improving this already fantastic nursery.
Essential Experience and qualifications to apply for Nursery Nurse:
• Minimum Level 2/3 qualification or equivalent
• Understanding of EYFS
• Excellent communication skills
• Good leadership skills
• Above average teamwork abilities
The key attributes for Deputy Manager include:
- Having excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Having an excellent understanding of child development and EYFS.
• Being NVQ qualified at level 3 or 4
• Would ideally be having experience of working as a deputy / nursery manager.
• Have a full understanding of OFSTED standards and criteria.
• Ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Strong people management skills with ability to motivate staff.
The duties of a Deputy will include:
• Supporting the manager in the daily running and administration tasks of the Nursery.
• Providing direction and supervision to the Nursery team to motivate quality childcare.
• Allowing for outstanding communication with parents and other members of the public
• Ensuring all typical policies and documentation are up to date and of a high standard as per OFSTED requirements.
• To effectively manage the budget and occupancy levels to ensure the nursery is profitable
We are looking for two support workers with experience in supporting language delays for 15 hr per week during term time.
Nursery Nurse - £ Good Wage depending on experience.
Deputy Manager - up to £23k depending on experience
Support worker - TBC
Our main goals are to provide exceptional levels of care and stand out as being the best nursery in the area. In return, we offer an attractive salary package with incentives. We also encourage and support personal development of our staff.
Please see our website: www.treetopsnursery.co.uk
The nusery is well servced by public transport through bus / tube / mainline train.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply now'.