Nanny / Child carer
We are very proud of our professional and committed childcare teams. Our nannies in resort work hard to provide top of the range childcare to families who are looking for a hassle free holiday.
As a Mark Warner nanny you will be key working with children aged between 4 months and 12 years. You will be ensuring that the children experience a fun, safe and exciting holiday.
We encourage all our nannies to be active, fun and creative with the children. In the summer, daily activities will involve water play, beach fun, scavenger hunts, sailing and canoeing. In the Winter, activities include arts and craft, snowman building, sledging and treasure hunts.
In return for your hard work you’ll receive a competitive package which includes return travel, accommodation, food, insurance, use of all facilities and a weekly wage.
For those who are interested and successful we also offer Winter work for those interested in year-round opportunities.
- Cache Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (DCE)
- NNEB Diploma in Nursery Nursing
- NVQ Level 3 Early Years Care and Education
- CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Professional Development in work with children and young people
- Or equivalent
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Childcare and Education (CCE)
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Pre School Practice (CCP)
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Playwork (DPW)
- CACHE LEvel 3 Certificate in Childminding Practice (CCP)
- NVQ Level 2 in Early Years Care and Education
- NVQ Level 3 Playwork
- NVQ Level 3 Caring for Children and Young Children (CCYP)
- Or equivalent
or two years full time experience in a relevant childcare setting (this cannot be babysitting or looking after own family)
If you feel that you can bring something special to our Childcare team please apply on line
Please note a Disclosure will be requested upon offer of a position
All applicants must have an EU passport, British National Insurance number and British bank account.