Ever wondered how amazing it would be to work somewhere that takes you and your passion for childcare and your career seriously?
Bright Horizons are recruiting for high profile Leadership roles in and around the London Area, we are looking for Nursery Managers, Field Managers and Deputy Managers
Come and be part of our successful and rapidly growing organisation, allow us to enhance and support your personal career development, with a competitive bonus structure which rewards high performers?
Bright Horizons are currently recruiting for talented leaders to work in and around Central and Greater London.
Our leadership roles are within commutable distance from central London and within easy reach of tube/train stations in and around the following areas,
Central London, Twickenham, Teddington, Chiswick, Watford, North and North West London.
At the heart of our organisation lies our people, who are the key to our success. We are committed to the ongoing development of our people and to providing extensive, structured and meaningful opportunities, enabling each and every person to reach their full potential. When someone joins Bright Horizons, they really are joining a family and we are so proud of the work they do each and every day.
We offer an extensive benefits package, which includes:
- Induction programme including a 2 day off site “I am a Leader” training
- Employee Referral Scheme, opportunity to earn up £1,000 per successful referral.
- Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
- Access to 18 training courses including Child protection
- High street discounts
5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!”
Your role will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Managing the smooth running of the nursery
- Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery
- Office based duties including finances, budget control, parent enquiries, marketing and recruitment
93 % of our employees agree that “When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride”
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.