St Martin’s Pre-School, St Martin’s Sure Start Children’s Centre, Worple Road, Epsom KT18 7AA
Registered Charity Number 1155711
0779 355 4340
Term Time Only
£24,800.00 - £25,550.00 p.a.
- A fantastic term-time opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, experienced manager, with strong leadership skills to manage St Martin’s Pre-School in Epsom.
- The Pre-School is incredibly popular and is rated “good” by Ofsted.
- You will provide leadership, guidance and support to our team of enthusiastic, qualified and experienced practitioners.
- You will oversee the day to day operation of the Pre-School’s Inclusion, Special Education Needs and Disability Policy and co-ordinate provision for children with SEND.
- The majority of your week will be based with the children, as you will be supported by our experienced administrator. As a registered Charitable Incorporated Organisation, you will report to our parent led Committee.
- You will also be responsible for a key group of children.
- Working hours 8.00am–4.00pm Monday-Friday, for 37.5 hours each week. This is a term time only position, following the school timetable for 38 weeks each year.
- In filling this vacancy, we are looking to employ a Manager with experience, fresh energy and ideas, who is willing to take on the challenge of a well-established Pre-School, whilst maintaining our consistent excellent reputation.
Your skills will include the following: -
- A minimum of two years’ leadership and management experience in an early years setting.
- A Level 4 or above recognised Early Years qualification.
- To be able to maintain and develop our stimulating environment by providing a high level of quality childcare, whilst delivering positive outcomes for both children and staff.
- A good knowledge of the EYFS and child development to ensure that all the children’s individual needs are met.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the work practices, processes and procedures that support a high-quality setting.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Ofsted requirements, childcare legislative policies and their implementation.
- Good written communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Experience of supporting and mentoring a staff team including staff training, supervision, appraisal and development.
- The ability to supervise and organise the planning of activities following the EYFS, with children and staff.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Deadline: Friday 5th May Interviews: 11th/12th May.