Manager in Waiting
MORE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
email@example.com to enquire
Hatching Dragons, the UK’s first bilingual Mandarin-English early years provider, is launching two further nurseries in South West London and a possibly third in Central London within the year. We are looking for senior managerial level candidates with strong track records in both nursery (business) administration and early years pedagogy to join the team as part of a wider recruitment drive to staff all nurseries (see website for other positions).
Whilst these positions are deputy managerial, inasmuch as the Chief Compliance & Operations Officer will be the acting manager to begin with, they are subject to rapid career progression and promotion when and if candidates prove that they are suitable for the full managerial role.
These are strategic hires and we’re only interested in those who have the skills, ambition and attitude that we want so get in touch if you feel the below describes you now or where you want to be….
Post Title: Manager-in-Waiting & Main Administration Officer
Start Date: August 1st, 2017 / Interviews in 1st Week of May for contracts signed June
Salary: £26,000-£33,000 p.a. depending on qualifications, certifications and experience with full profit related pay bonus scheme
Location(s): Twickenham, South West London, Barbican, Clerkenwell, Kensington & Chelsea
Desired Technical Skills: Computing / Tech / Management / Business Administration / G Suite
Desired Childcare Skills: Relevant Early Years Methodologies, music, art and science interests
Required Qualifications & Certificates
Required: Childcare - CACHE / NNEB / Early Years Workforce Level 3 or above; Business Admin / Secretarial / Management & Leadership - Level 3 or above
Desired: Technical certificates in computing / ICT / Google Apps for Business / Social media marketing / graphic design / HR other business relevant areas (e.g. book-keeping); Up to date paediatric first aid; safeguarding training (Level 3); Food Hygiene; SEND;
- Strong track record in (EYFS) Early Years Settings - Daycare, Nursery School / Pre-school
- Managerial experience in nursery industry
- Experience in other fields desirable - particularly business administration
- HR / Line Management desirable
- Book-Keeping desirable
- Warm & Engaging - friendly, approachable, mentoring and maternal
- Technologically adaptable and keen to use technology to improve work
- Intellectually Creative and cultured - globally aware and curious
- Motivated and hungry to do things differently
- Organised and disciplined both personally and professionally - examples will be sought
- Committed to personal development and furthering oneself through study
- Business savvy and interested in understanding how the businesses work
- Managerial - we are looking for people who want to become managers and lead
How to Apply
Fill in our online application form found on our careers page on the website, quoting the ref I.D HD/E/N/DMAdmin The form is dynamic and so progress cannot be saved - please be sure to have scanned copies of: 2 X proof of I.D (bank statement / utility / council tax); 2 X photographic I.D (passport /
driving license / residence permit); 2 X professional references (full contact details, how you know them); Full employment chronology and gaps in employment explained; Residential history for last 5 years.
www.hatching-dragons.com/careers / firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to employing the most rigorous vetting procedures to ensure staff are the most qualified to care for its children. See (www.hatching-dragons.com/careers ) for info