A brand new and state of the art Nursery in Putney, South West London seeking a Room Senior.
The nursery offers unrivalled environments, resources and education programmes in a totally bespoke setting, meticulously designed to support the learning, development and well being of the children.
The state of the art facilities include a dedicated sensory room and dedicated learning laboratories focusing on Art, Science & Performing Arts.
You will be an experienced Practitioner, with supervisory experience and the capability to lead, monitor and support the staff in your designated room to ensure they are offering exceptional care and education. You will be qualified to at least NVQ 3 in childcare (or equivalent) and have a full working understanding of the EYFS. You will be a key person for a group of children and will support and steer their development using their interests and skills as a platform to allow them to learn and develop.
You will be passionate about ensuring you lead your team in providing exceptional care and education and you will be joining an organisation that is deeply passionate about the providing the best possible outcomes for children and their families.
The nursery is situated in the brand new and sought after Riverside Quarter and is a short walk from both East Putney and Wandsworth Town stations.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
* To be responsible for the running of a section of the Nursery.
* To support the running of the day nursery as part of the leadership team.
* To lead the provisions of care and education in your designated room.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare management career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
* Previous experience as a room leader/manager.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION