Deputy Nursery Manager –Chiswick– Fantastic Salary
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is working with a newly opened nursery in West London who are looking for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager.
- Chiswick, West London
- Permanent, full-time
- £24,000 per annum
This role is perfect for a Deputy Nursery Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity to work with a team of early years’ specialists.
You will be working in a supernumerary role working alongside a very supportive Nursery Manager, who will work closely with you to keep up with the excellent standards of care of which are being delivered.
As a Deputy Nursery Manager, you will be working full time 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Experience of working in a nursery/private day care setting
- A relevant childcare qualification for the role (Minimum NVQ3/Diploma 3)
- Knowledge and experience of working within and implementing the EYFS statutory framework
- Experience of managing staff as a Deputy Nursery Manager/Nursery Manager in a nursery setting
- Knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding children obligations
- Approachable and caring with a passion for working with children
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available