Nursery Manager, Birmingham (West Midlands)
Nursery Manager, Erdington / Yardley, Birmingham (west Midlands)
Experienced Nursery Manager required for a large and beautiful independent nursery setting near Erdington / Yardley, Birmingham.
- Working in partnership with the nursery owner
- Leading and managing nursery in line with Ofsted requirements and early years foundation stage standards
- Leading and mentoring nursery staff team
- Liaising with relevant agencies and external partners
- Ideally L6 childcare qualification but will consider NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent and above
- Ideally an existing nursery manager of several years of a medium or large setting with GOOD or OUTSTANDING Ofsted and have led or been heavily involved in an Ofsted inspection
- Solid track record in nursery management
- Complete knowledge of running a nursery e.g. legal and statutory requirement, policies and procedures, SEF ofsted inspections etc.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to support, develop and motivate staff
- Ability to build good working relationships with relevant agencies, schools and childcare professionals
- Generous remuneration package negotiable for the right candidate
- Bonus and pension scheme
- Full time permanent contract
- Incredibly supportive nursery owner
About Purple Dove Recruitment
We are a specialist Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.