Deputy Nursery Manager
Passion, professionalism, talent and creativity. That’s what Zoom Nurseries look for in all their team. With 4 out of our 5 nurseries reaching an Ofsted Outstanding (the other receiving a good) we are dedicated to providing the absolute best in childcare and development for our children.
Joining us as Deputy Manager of our 73 place nursery near Kidbrook Village, Eltham, you will head up a smashing team, ensuring that we are offering and delivering the best in childcare and development.
This busy and exciting role will see you working alongside our Manager – supporting her in all areas of managing the site and standing in as Manager in her absence. Here you will:
- Ensure that our children have productive, developmental and fun days!
- Be an important part of a strong and talented management team.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Observe, mentor and support your team.
- Roll out new childcare initiatives.
- Build honest and trusting relationships with our parents.
- Assist in managing a very healthy budget.
- Ensuring occupancy and manage waiting lists.
To succeed your knowledge of the EYFS and Welfare & Safeguarding requirements will be as robust as your leadership skills. You will have an impressive CV, with relevant qualifications and proven experience of managing a nursery. An energetic, bright individual, you will be well-organised and possess both empathy and sensitivity. Above all though, you will be passionate about providing amazing childcare!
In return, you can expect
- Very competitive salary.
- Perk-Box subscription offering a variety of discounts, including free mobile insurance, a taste card, high street shopping, cinema tickets and lots more.
- A 37.5 hour working week.
- The opportunity to work 4 long day week.
- A uniform allowance.
- A Pension Scheme (auto enrolment).
- Free parking.
Apply now, by sending your career details to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call or text Justine O’Hare, Operations Director, during office hours on 07850 402324.
Closing date for applications: 26th May 2017.
For more information about Zoom Nurseries please visit our website at www.zoomnurseries.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon!