St. Dunstan’s Nursery HANGZHOU, China
St. Dunstan’s Nursery Hangzhou (DSNH) is a brand new kindergarten opening in the beautiful and historic city of Hangzhou this September. The Nursery is in association with the St. Dunstan’s Educational Foundation, who have been providing education since 1446, most recently since 1888 in Lewisham, Southeast London.
The Nursery is located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the West Lake Hangzhou. It is a beautiful location adjacent to the lake, surrounded by tea gardens and forest. The Nursery will cater for children between the ages of 2 and 6 years. The aim is to provide an exceptional blend of both Chinese and EYFS Nursery practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to develop their Nursery management skills within the context of modern vibrant Chinese culture.
We are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager who will be able to set the highest standards of excellence and tone and achieve them. The core of the challenge will be to develop the international staff team to deliver a unique educational kindergarten experience. They will not be responsible for administrative and financial matters. It will require someone with energy, drive and the necessary experience to create the vision.
- Ensuring a high standard of physical, personal, emotional, social and intellectual education and care for all children in the nursery
- To ensure all children are safeguarded and their welfare and safety is promoted
- Supervision of and support to the team members within the nursery, thereby implementing high standards of quality practices within the EYFS framework.
- The day-to-day management of the nursery
- A recognised Bachelor degree in Education
- Over 2 years of experience in the related field
- Paediatric First Aid certificate an asset
- Competitive salary
- Annual return tickets to the UK
- 21 paid holidays, and 5 paid sick days
- Accommodation provided
- Transportation and on-site meal covered
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Full support from English speaking staff both in China and UK
- Contract completion bonus
For further information please contact email@example.com by applying below now
Need to provide satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, evidence of qualifications.