Nursery Teacher with EYFS Experience for an Award Winning Dubai Nursery
Toddler Town British Nursery is a well-established and reputed nursery, which was recently voted as 'Nursery of the Year 2016' in Dubai. We are currently looking for experienced Teachers to join our friendly, passionate and professional team. We have vacancies for the new academic year starting in September (starting date will be August 27th 2017), and are looking for both full-time positions (8:15am-5:30pm) and part-time positions (8:15am-3pm) for our two branches. This will be a 2 year contract.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Early Years Degree, PGCE or CACHE level 3 or 4.
- Experience in early years education, preferably implementing EYFS Curriculum
- Excellent English (oral and written), with English as first-language
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to providing the highest quality of care and learning to each and every child.
The candidate should:
- Do observations regularly for all children as per EYFS guidelines
- Provide daily feedback to parents
- Complete periodic progress reports
- Maintain children's learning journeys
- Complete all other tasks expected from a qualified EYFS practitioner
Teachers will be supported and advised by the Nursery Manager and Curriculum Coordinator to carry out the above and other tasks efficiently and to the required level of quality. All teachers will have 2 Teaching Assistants in the class for help and support.
Dependant on qualification and experience, our package includes:
- Competitive tax free salary
- Sponsored Visa
- Air ticket every 2 years
- 30 days paid holiday annually in addition to public holidays
- Discount on nursery fees for children
- Internal/External Training Opportunities
- Medical insurance
Interested applicants should submit their updated CV, with photograph, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applications however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and/or phone.