A stunning brand new private day nursery in Stanmore is recruiting for a Baby Room Leader.
We are recruiting for a dynamic and professional Baby Room Leader. You will be an inspiring leader with excellent skills in working with and leading a strong and enthusiastic team. You will be based at our fantastic purpose-built Children's Nursery in Stanmore. The role is an ideal opportunity to join a growing organisation at an exciting time.
The Nursery is part of a rapidly expanding group, and opens following the considerable success of the company's first 3 settings.
The new purpose-built setting is located in Stanmore and is situated within beautifully designed surroundings. This is an ideal location with great links to local public transport. The Nursery situated a stone's throw away from the Jubilee line or a short walk to the northern line. There are multiple bus routes that pass the nursery and in addition we also have parking bays if required.
The nursery is designed to the highest specification and will be a unique and exciting nursery to work in with state of the art resources and modern interactive LCD computer screens and technology. The nursery is a bright and blissful place to be which is accompanied by natural objects and resources which makes it a one of a kind nursery.
The successful candidate must be able to observe, plan and track children's learning and development effectively. To show good time management skills when completing learning journals and completing daily reports. All staff need to be able to show good grammar and use good pronunciation when speaking to parents and other members of team or external agencies.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the team from the beginning to develop and watch the nursery grow. We are looking for a highly motivated and caring individual to provide the highest quality care.
Education is a natural process carried out by the child and we are looking for someone that can care for, nurture and love the children at this special time in their lives. If you would like to work for a nursery that strives to provide the highest quality care and education and really want to make a difference then apply now.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff in your room.
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To manage all day to day operations of the nursery in the Baby Room.
* To be able to follow
* Assume responsibility for the children and their well-being at all times
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, Level 3 in Childcare OR equivalent.
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards and inspection framework
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience
* Previous experience with working with children between 6 to 18 months.
Company Benefits Include:
Up to 10% discretionary bonus per year
Excellent rates of pay
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service
One annual leave bonus day a year.
Free lunches on site
Free Uniform provided
Three days onsite training during inset days
Employee assistance programme
Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
Support for completing higher level qualifications
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION