Pre-School Room Leader - Upper Age Group
Pre-school Room Leader needed for a super private nursery in Raynes Park within the London Borough of Merton, situated between Wimbledon, to the east, and New Malden to the West.
The role is working with children in the older upper age group of the Pre-school Room aged 3-5 years old. Pre-school have their own mini garden !
Do you have lots of Pre-school room experience and a strong CV history with Pre-school outcomes and what is expected and links to school readiness?
Applications from QTS /EYT`s/Nursery Teachers welcome.
The nursery is looking for a strong Room Lead overseeing the team.
Are you super compliant, with administrative skills and excellent time management.
Ongoing training and development.
Transport links very near a major train station.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
Pre-School Room Leader role.
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
key children /planning / transition to school.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare management career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION