Experienced Nursery Manager Beckenham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Nursery Manager to look after a Large, well established Nursery based in the Beckenham Area.
The 140 place Nursery boasts state of the art facilities, a large pool of resources with great opportunities not only for staff but also for management with long term progression. This is coupled with a strong base salary package, performance bonus scheme and extra perks.
As a Nursery Manager, you will be responsible for the successful and profitable running of the nursery setting and as such you will expected to have experience in managing a budget, payroll costs and other nursery expenses. You will also look after the day to day running of the Nursery including the qualitive and commercial running of the Nursery.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
· To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
· To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
· To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
· To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
· To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
· To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
· At least 3 years’ experience managing a setting of a similar size
· NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
· Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
· Excellent Knowledge of OFSTED standards
· Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
· Good time management skill
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong people management skills
· Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Please send your most up to date CV to Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment as soon as possible.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **