Experienced Nursery Manager Required
Location: Brentford, TW8 8JF
Job Type: Fulltime Permanent position (40 hours per week)
Salary: £30000-£35000 P/A
Buttercups Day Nurseries are currently recruiting for a rarely available Nursery Manager position in their Syon Park Brentford setting.
Our Syon Park nursery is a 55 placement outstanding rated nursery providing high quality childcare in which children are 'learning through play’. We pride ourselves on supporting team members to achieve their own personal goals whilst maintaining an 'Outstanding’ level of care which enables children to develop to their full potential.
The ideal candidate will have one of the following qualifications: NVQ L3, Diploma in Early Years, NNEB, Montessori Diploma, Early Years Degree or QTS and 1 years minimum experience as a Nursery Manager.
You must be able to develop a fantastic rapport with children and demonstrate significant understanding of children’s learning and development and education.
As a Nursery Manager you must demonstrate the following skills and abilities in management and early years education practice:
- Strong curriculum planning and self-review skills.
- Strong leadership acumen.
- Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery.
- Maintain professional and respectful relationships at all times.
- Demonstrate a passion for and a commitment to teaching and learning with a focus on delivering quality learning outcomes for children.
- Be committed to quality teaching and learning.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be positive and proactive with team members.
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for all children and parents.
- Be willing to participate in a range of staff development activities.
- Be self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond the boundaries.Be results orientated.
- Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills and abilities
- 30% off childcare after qualifying period
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Discount scheme on major high street stores
- Free uniform
- Ongoing training packages
- Employee assistance program
If this sounds like the job you have been waiting for please
Apply Below Now
Safeguarding and caring for children is a primary concern. An Enhanced DBS check and reference checks are essential prior to employment.