Nursery Nurse / Practitioner
Nursery Practitioner for the Baby Room – Petts Wood, Kent
£16,500 to £20,000 – Competitive salary depending on experience.
JBD Childcare Recruitment are currently looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner to work within the Baby Room in a fantastic and friendly day nursery located in Petts Wood, Kent.
All nursery practitioners and room leaders should have a strong desire to work with, and care for children. They should be kind, enthusiastic, patient and able to work in harmony with other like-minded people to provide children with the best possible learning opportunities, within a safe, stimulating and happy environment.
All successful candidates must hold a Level 2 childcare qualification or higher in early years, for example: CACHE, NNEB, NVQ or equivalent. Newly qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
Baby Room – Requirements
- Have experience working with babies.
- Be able to work for a caring and energetic team.
- Be able to follow all safeguarding policies and procedures of the nursery.
- Be able to inspire all children.
- Be able to follow all requirements of administrative duties such as planning, observations and report writing.
- Be able to communicate feedback with all staff and parents.
General information and benefits
- You would work 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday.
- You will be entitled to 28 days holiday per year, including bank holidays.
- In-house training is provided to help with personal progression.
- All successful candidates will need to be compliant with the nurseries requirements of reference checks.
- All successful candidates must be willing to undergo a DBS Police check.
The nursery is located near the local shops and restaurants. There are good transport links both via train and bus, with easy reach of the local station.
If you feel you are the right candidate, then please reply attaching your up-to-date CV which provides your current contact number and email.