An ‘Outstanding’ children’s nursery in SE1 seeks an enthusiastic and passionate early years practitioner. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dedicated team of childcare professionals.
- To hold a level 3 childcare and education qualification.
- A minimum of 1 year post qualification experience working with under 5’s gained through employment in a childcare or education setting.
- A sound knowledge of child development for children from birth to five years.
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
- Knowledge and understanding of the role of the ‘Key Person’.
- An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and development.
- Knowledge of child protection procedures.
- Knowledge of activities and learning materials relevant to 0-5 years of age.
- A working knowledge of safeguarding.
What you can expect:
- £17,000 per annum
- Pension Scheme
- Sick pay
- Five weeks holiday per year (pro rata)
- Engaging and supportive staff and management team
An Enhanced DBS and background checks will be conducted.
Please send your most up-to-date CV to Yellow Duck Childcare as soon as possible.
Yellow Duck Childcare is an independent childcare agency. Our small team of dedicated childcare consultants who have over 10 years experience working directly in children’s nurseries are dedicated to finding you the job you want and offering you the very best support and advice.
Come and join a professional childcare company, run by dedicated childcare professionals, for dedicated childcare professionals.
Plenty of other permanent and temporary positions across London and the South East available. Contact us now!
Yellow Duck Childcare, London’s Childcare Specialist