EYFS Curriculum Manager
Amazing career opportunities and unique life experience
Are you ready to explore Asia and further your childcare career in China?
Prince William Preschool is recruiting for a superb EYFS Curriculum Manager to join their new Kindergarten in Shenzhen, China. Prince William Nursery School (PWINS) is a fast growing nursery group for children aged 2-6 years old and is based in the vibrant city of Shenzhen, just a short metro journey to Hong Kong, and filled with beaches, cultural activities and buildings, architecture, art and modern western living malls, bars and restaurants.
We are looking for a passionate, open minded, highly accomplished and experienced EYFS professional to join our multicultural team to deliver the EYFS curriculum. Ideally, you will have previous experience in UK nurseries in a similar position and two years post qualifying experience. We will also consider a very experienced level 3 candidate for the post.
In return, we offer the following:
* Above industry average salary;
* housing allowance;
* annual return tickets to UK;
* free meals on site;
* 25 days of annual leave, plus 5 extra days between Christmas and New Year;
* employment visa to China;
* free hotel and health checks;
* round-the-clock assistance from English-speaking support staff;
* free mandarin lessons (optional);
* Employee appreciation rewards;
* Teamwork loyalty scheme;
* Training and excellent career opportunities.
If you are interested to work for us, please contact Vicky Chan on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken