The Bilingual Kids Academy, Basel is expanding and are therefore looking for a Pre-school and Baby-class Teachers.
The Bilingual Kids Academy now has 4 locations and caters for children ages 3 month to 8 years of age, in individual age-related classes taught in English and German. The class sizes are small and the ratio of staff to children is very good.
Suitable candidates should be vibrant and friendly early years practitioners with a good sense of humour and the ability to work well in a team.
All BKA teachers must have relevant experience and qualifications.
- Day to day child care and lesson planning
- Direct interactions with children and families
- Stimulation of emotional, physical and intellectual development of the children
- Planning/preparation and realization of the EYFS/IB PYP.
- Relevant experience and understanding of working with early years children
- Hold appropriate early years Cache level 3 or equivalent certification
- Good understanding of the EYFS/IB PYP
- Flexibility in planning and implementing
- Excellent communication skills
- Native English speaker (German knowledge is an asset, but not a requirement)
- Caring, enthusiastic, loyal, dependable, energetic and a good sense of humour!
- Working in a caring and highly motivated team
- Very creative, responsible and committed employment
- Highly competitive salary (55,000+chf)
- Assistance with relocation.
If you love working with children and meet all the requirements, please submit your application documents (letter of introduction, CV, credentials).
To apply for this role, please submit your CV below
We are looking forward to receiving your application!