Senior Nursery Nurse
A stunning state of the art nursery in North West London, rated as Outstanding by OFSTED is seeking a Senior Nursery Nurse to join their committed and dedicated team.
As Senior Nursery Nurse you will be qualified to NVQ 3 in childcare and education (or recognised equivalent) and have experience in providing Key Person care to children within your allocated age group, as such you will have a working knowledge of the EYFS and welfare requirements. You will also have relevant supervisory experience as you will be supporting the Room Manager in the daily running of your allocated room.
As Senior Nursery Nurse you will have the ability to foster and enhance partnership with parents, thus ensuring the best outcomes for the children attending.
You will have the ability to support and mentor junior staff within the room to ensure best practice delivery at all times.
You will be joining a highly qualified and committed team that are genuinely passionate about delivering exceptional quality childcare.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
- Experience in the EYFS
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A keen interest in developing your childcare supervisory/management career.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The Nursery offers Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.