Regional Childcare Advisor
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Multisite Manager to join a fantastic Nursery group in East London as a Group Childcare Advisor.
As Group Childcare Advisor you will support a group of Nurseries based in East London to ensure that the portfolio of settings is offering the very best of care and education.
The Group Childcare Advisor you will support the group's Nursery Managers in the qualitative management of the groups East London settings, and as such you will be a dynamic leader who can maximise the talent and experience of very strong Nursery teams which includes experienced Nursery Manager's.
You will possess the ability to progressively lead and support Nursery Manager's in leading their teams towards attaining outstanding care education. You will have a proven track record in attaining Good or Outstanding OFSTED results under your direct or multisite management.
Part of the role will be to support the HR functions of the Nursery settings, from recruitment, and induction through to ongoing leadership and management including supervision, training, development and performance management.
You will be responsible for auditing and measuring the Nurseries adherence and compliance of Company Policy and OFSTED Requirements. You will also support the Nursery Manager's in multi-agency matters such as SEND and Child Protection.
Some of your responsibilities as Group Childcare Advisor will include:
* To support your allocated portfolio of Nurseries to achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage a multisite staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to staff at all levels of the organisation.
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times by using strong observation and judgement skills, audits and best practice.
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends and support the effective implementation of these into your allocated portfolio of settings.
* To support Nurseries in implementing an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant multi-site experience.
* Excellent analytical/judgement skills and the capacity to implement effective organisational standards.
Excellent rates of pay, results driven bonuses and company benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION