We are looking for a dedicated Nursery Manager at Wandsworth which is easily commutable from Vauxhall, Stockwell, Brixton and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of early years practice and child development, who will continually inspire and motivate staff to provide outstanding teaching and learning. This role will oversee the operation of the nursery to the highest standards, ensuring that the best possible environment and care are provided for young children.
The Nursery Manager will:
- Create a welcoming and family friendly environment.
- Be a member of the management team and to contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the Nursery.
- Be responsible at all times for high standards of care and education of children under the age of five years in the nursery in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure the EYFS is promoted and delivered within the setting and the principles adhered to.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Nursery business, forecasting your profit and loss and managing your staffing levels accordingly.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Ofsted requirements.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to lead and inspire your staff team, providing support and guidance where needed.
The role will cover office administration and finance of all nursery activities to managing effective staff recruitment, supervision of staff, conducting regular staff assessments, supervision of the planning and preparation of activities to develop all aspects of the child’s individual development in a stimulating atmosphere maintaining staff ratios and ensuring staff are deployed effectively.
Maintain effective liaison with parents.
We believe that our staff are our best asset and have helped us build and maintain an excellent reputation for providing high quality childcare. We employ dedicated, caring, qualified staff and they are the key to our success. As a result, we have a very consistent team at the nursery, providing a welcoming and stimulating environment for young children.
Salary is up to £32,000.00 per year.
SALARY IS DEPENDENT ON QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd:
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.