Early Years Practitioner
Early Years practitioners level 2 and above or newly qualified
Hours: Full time based on 40 hours
This lovely countryside setting has opportunities for Early Years Practitioners to join them, so if you are level 2 or above, just qualified or actually looking to train in childcare - this company would love to hear from you. You will need to be passionate about working in Early Years, supportive in working within a team, and have the ethos of excellent childcare practice. With excellent prospects offering a competitive salary, good future career progression and further training.
Salary & Benefits:
• £16,000 to £18,000 dep on experience
• 20 days holiday
• great staff benefits
Qualifications and Experience:
• A minimum of a Level 2 in Early Years, Childcare and Education or equivalent
• Experience working in the Early Years sector
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• Knowledge of Record Keeping and being a Key Worker
• An understanding of safeguarding procedures
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
• Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
• To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
• To be able to understand and meet the needs of individual children and families
• The ability to form caring and trusting relationships with the children and their families
• Supporting your colleagues and contributing positively to the culture and reputation of
• Adhering to Nursery policies and procedures which includes the Safeguarding and Health
And Safety of all children.
• To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
• To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
• Willingness to develop your professional career
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks. Please send your CV to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.