Nursery Nurse – Northampton
We are recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join our clients’ fantastic nursery which provides a safe, secure and happy environment for the children.
The staff are experienced, warm and welcoming and their aim is to make the children feel comfortable whilst having fun learning.
Job role: Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Salary: £7.50 - £8.20 per hour (dependant on experience and qualifications)
- To be responsible for the development of children in the Early Years age range.
- To provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- Monitor and assess children’s progress ensuring correct records are maintained.
- Support the manager and other staff members.
- Ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times.
- Demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding the children.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Good communication both written and verbal.
- Experience within a nursery setting.
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ Childcare.
- Some understanding of the importance of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote ref AC1316