Nursery Nurse - 6 weeks hoilidays + Bank Holidays
Nursery Nurse – Toddlers
StaffBank Recruitment Ltd are working closely in partnership with a school in the Gerrards Cross/Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire area who are looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their team.
You will be joining an established independent school that has recently opened a new building for children aged from 2-3 year old.
The Nursery Nurse vacancy available, is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week, 50 weeks of the year.
Exciting benefits include:
- £17-21,000 (+) per annum (dependant on experience and qualifications)
- Pension Contribution (10%)
- Regular pay reviews
- Bonus Incentives
- 6 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Fantastic Public Transport Links
- Parking available
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression within the school (not just with early years)
- No uniform – Smart wear
- Full access to the onsite swimming pool
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Your role will include:
- Ensuring daily routines are adhered to and records are kept up-to-date as the new Nursery Nurse
- Planning age appropriate activities linked to the EYFS, ensuring that children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Following the Nurseries Policies and Procedures throughout the setting
- Completing risk assessments within the room and the garden
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- Attending parent and staff meetings as and when required
All candidates must have:
- A NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Previous experience in a nursery, working as a Nursery Nurse
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.