Nursery Manager *Maternity Cover*
Dawny's Daycare is a young and vibrant setting who are looking for a Nursery manager who will work alongside our current team to continue providing the best childcare for our children.
- With guidance, adhere to the policies & Procedures of Dawny's Daycare and compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation and within the guidelines of OFSTED.
- To assist in the provision of a high standard of care for the children in a way that meets their physical, social, emotional, intellectual and developmental needs.
- To give support to all other personnel within the nursery
- To ensure Ofsted and informed of all issues as necessary and to assistant them if there was to be an inspection
- To assist with implementation of the daily routine
- To take on the Daily running and managing of the setting to ensure it is always running smoothly and to a high standard
- To ensure all the staff are working to the high standards in which we require them to. This will include running appraisals etc
- To inform the directors of information you feel would be necessary (This will require a weekly email which we require for you to compose to keep us informed of any updates including staff morale, parent complaints/compliments and up and coming events taking place within the setting)
- Creating management reports, and maintaining staff and child ratios at all times
- Ensuring the room leaders and running the room and supporting the Practioner to a high standard.
- Managing and supporting the Senco ensuring there time is being used wisely and ensuring you are up to date with any Senco children’s needs etc
- Support and developing the nursery team and ensuring they are keeping on top of children records
- Recruiting and inducting suitability qualified and experienced staff
- Managing budgets
- Arranging marketing publicity materials
- Run a monthly meeting with the whole of the team on the first Tuesday of every month and ensure a weekly room leader meeting is taking place once a week on a Wednesday.
- To work closely with parents and /or careers giving them a high standard of customer service. This includes running the 2 annual parent evenings
Please submit your CV below. Please note you will be required to complete an application form as part of the process.