Pre-school Room Leader - Richmond
Are you looking for a new position to start in the borough of Richmond?
Would you like to work in a Private Nursery school setting and lead a class of 3 to 5 Year old children?
Would you like to work with a small friendly team?
- September 2017 Start or Sooner
- Borough of Richmond
- Good OFSTED Report
- Fantastic setting with excellent resources
- Salary range £19000.00 to £21500.00 per annum
My client Nursery school is a very popular and Private Nursery school based in beautiful area of Hampton, Richmond. The school has an excellent reputation in the local area and offers childcare for children form 3 months to 5 Years of age.
Due to a recent promotion the Headteacher would like to appoint a Room Leader to work with a 40 place preschool class consisting for 3 to 5 year olds. You will be working in a fantastic setting of 3 separate class rooms, plus an additional room for soft play and swimming pool. The Nursery is open from 7:30am to 6:30pm and you will be required to work 42.5 hours per week.
The role would suit a person with the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly develop and maintain great working relationships with adults and children
- Have hands on approach to work and great interpersonal skills
- A proven track record working in a Nursery setting
- Deputy Room Leaders who are ready to make the next step are most welcome to apply
If this sounds like the role that you have been waiting for then please get in touch as soon as possible with a copy of your CV.