Nursery Practitioners/Nursery Room Leaders/Nursery Deputy - Bromley £17k-£23k pa
Nursery Practitioners/Nursery Room Leaders/Nursery Deputy - Bromley £17k-£23k
JBD Recruitment is working on behalf of a well-established, privately owned Nursery. Our client is expanding and opening a new nursery in Bromley and looking for an experienced, qualified Nursery Practitioners, Nursery Room Leaders, and Deputy.
The nursery occupancy is for 40 babies and children aged 4 months to 5 years; and will open in September 2017. The nursery will operate 52 weeks per year and closes for one week over Christmas. The new Nursery will operate Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 6:30pm.
- Nursery Practitioners, must hold a Level 3 qualification in early years.
- Nursery Room Leaders, must hold a Level 3 qualification or higher in early years and must have nursery room leader experience.
- Deputy Nursery Manager, must hold a Level 3 qualification or higher in early years and must have experience as a Deputy running a nursery.
- Vacancies in baby room, toddler room and pre-school.
- Competitive salaries from £17K to £23K dependent on position, qualifications and experience.
- 28 holidays per year.
- Pension scheme with up 3% contribution.
Your new career is just one click away! For more information, please contact Joanna at JBD.