Early Years Teacher
Ever dream of getting outside your comfort zone and experiencing life in one of the world’s largest cities? A place where global commerce, international business, and ancient traditions meet – often on the same street?
#It could only be Shanghai! ;))
More than 1,000 years ago, Shanghai had a humble beginning as a small fishing village. But over the last few decades, Shanghai has exploded into China’s largest city (home to more than 23 million!) and transformed into a global economic power.
This rapid growth means that you can visit a 900-year-old Buddhist temple that sits atop an ultra-modern metro station, or enjoy a cup of tea in a pavilion built during the Ming Dynasty, with a dramatic view of skyscrapers in the backdrop.
To apply for this job,
- You MUST hold a Bachelor Degree
- You MUST be a qualified teacher (PGCE, BEd,Teaching license in subject you teach)
- You MUST have a minimum of 2 years solid full-time teaching experience
- Substantial experience and excellent reference letters are plus too!
- Up to 28,000 CNY (depending on experience and qualification)
- Medical insurance
- Working visa
- Free Tuition
As this position will go quickly, please apply right now!
CONTACT VICKY NOW on => email@example.com or CALL +44 (0)203 455 0195