2 days left
- Contract Type
Little Haven Childcare
Position: Room Leader
Location: Fairbridge Road, North London
We pay a competitive salary depending on past experiences.
Little Haven is an excellent well resourced, oversubscribed and popular private house based nursery in Islington. We have a genuinely happy atmosphere with staff that work well together. We are looking for a Room Leader to join our team.
This is a permanent full time position; you will be taking care of children aged 6 months – 4 years. A key part of the role is planning, implementing and evaluating high quality, flexible and exciting educational programs for children aged 6 months – 4 years.
To succeed in the position you will need:
- At least three years of experience working in childcare in particular baby room.
- A level three or above qualification in childcare
- A genuine interest in working with children
- The ability to provide leadership and support to playroom staff to enable them to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- The ability to ensure the practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation
- The ability to ensure the effective implementation of the nursery keyworker procedure and allocate children to keyworkers appropriately
- The ability to ensure all records of development and learning are fully and accurately maintained by the appropriate staff.
- To be able to support the development of good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion
- First Aid certificate
- High-level verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, friendly attitude
- Ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children
- Initiative, drive and willingness to work within a quality childcare setting
- Current DBS
Please Apply Now
By Submitting your CV Below!
Apply for Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly