Nursery Manager – for new Nursery based in SE6 We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to join this new nursery, just setting up in summer this year.
You will be required to:
• Ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the Day Nursery.
• Be responsible for the day to day running and operational management of the Nursery.
• Give support to other staff within the Day Nursery.
• Support the Director in marketing the business
* Assist the Director with preparation for Ofsted Inspections
You will require experience of Special Needs, including specific activities which are beneficial for children with additional needs, managing staff and a nursery setting.
Full job description and person specification will be emailed on receipt of CV Salary will be reviewed after successful completion of 6 month probation period