Teddy Towers Nursery
Clayton le Woods, Leyland PR25
Teddy Towers is a new day nursery set in a homely and light filled converted detached house.
Our ethos is to inspire, develop and really engage with the children so they can enjoy themselves and have fun within a safe homely environment and our focus is on child centered learning with lots of outdoor play.
Due to our growth targets exceeding forecasts, we are looking for a full time Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join our fantastic team at our new setting.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to really be part of building both a new team and a new business.
You will need to have a real passion for delivering high quality childcare and have a determination to continue to deliver outstanding childcare provision.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidates must have proven experience within a Private Day Nursery and a relevant qualification (NNEB/ NVQ Level 3/ Early Years Degree)
- All positions are subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring check & full references
- Minimum Level 3 qualification required in childcare.
- Experience within a Day Care Nursery, minimum of 1 year.
- SEND experience required Safeguarding knowledge is essential
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
Nursery is NDNA affiliated.
To Apply If you want to be part of a hardworking and happy team in which you can really make a difference in shaping the business, apply now by submitting your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Victoria or Bridget on 01772 464642
** SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL CONTACTED WITHIN 48 HOURS & INVITED FOR INTERVIEW READY FOR IMMEDIATE START AUGUST 2017**
All positions are subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring check & full references