Nursery Practitioners and Leaders
Nursery Practitioners and Leaders required for a Brand New Nursery!
Highly competitive salary
We are looking for the following staff: Room Managers, Room Leaders, Nursery Practitioners, Lunch Covers
The Jubilee Nursery is a brand new nursery opening in September and we are looking for qualified, passionate practitioners to join us as we open our setting.
The Nursery will cater for children from 3 months to 5 years and is based in the Jubilee grounds of St Dunstan’s College, conveniently located within a short walking distance from both Catford Bridge and Catford stations.
We are looking for practitioners that are dedicated to working in the early years and are keen to provide the best care for the children. Having held a similar role you will be an experienced Early Years Practitioner or Leader and be qualified with a minimum Level 3 in Childcare.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- Providing fun and interesting activities to enhance children's learning and development
- Ensuring that you are providing high standards of care and education
- Being a key worker and completing learning journey’s
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Minimum Level 3, NVQ, NNEB, Cache or equivalent qualification in childcare
- Good working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Experience of working with children in the early years
- Able to plan stimulating activities for the children
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Able to work in partnership with parents and outside organisations
- Caring, fun and professional attitude
- Passionate and committed to working with young children
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
If you have previous experience of working in the early years and feel that your skills are suited to this job please send your CV in along with a covering letter detailing what role you are interested in and your suitability to this post.
Please note that applicants will need to have the right to work in the UK, be able to provide 2 suitable references and complete a DBS application. Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check to be undertaken. It is therefore essential that when making your application you disclose any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and for what offences.
The closing date for these positions is 7th September 2017. Early applications are advised as the Jubilee Nursery reserves the right to recruit at any time.