Nursery Nurse and One on One Nursery Assistant
Nursery Nurse and One on One Nursery Assistant - Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes -MK17
Our client’s nursery is a small independent day nursery located in the centre of Woburn Sands, near Milton Keynes. They offer an early learning environment, which is tailored to each individual child’s needs in some safe, secure, happy, and relaxed surroundings. They provide a place for each child to develop a strong sense of belonging. Their staff strive to build each child’s self-confidence through encouragement enabling them to reach their full potential socially, physically, and intellectually.
- To be responsible for the development of children in the Early Years age range.
- To provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- To monitor and assess the children’s progress ensuring the correct records are maintained.
- To ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times.
- To demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
What you need:
- Minimum Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards supporting children through their development.
- Good communication - both written and verbal.
- Experience within a nursery setting.
- Punctuality, Patience, Reliability, and Trustworthiness.
The Position is Full Time Monday to Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm daily
Wage starts at £8.10 per hour, dependant on experience and qualifications
One on One Nursery Assistant
This position is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 9am to 3pm to support a little boy until he goes to School in September 2018.
The successful applicant will work within the nurseries professional and dedicated team. You must be an enthusiastic childcare practitioner who is fully committed to Equal Opportunities and to maintaining high standards. Qualified to NVQ Level 3, ideally with SENCO training and knowledge of additional needs.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one-off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1470 and ask for Lucy