Nursery Nurse – Level 3 – Trumpington, Cambridge (CB2)
- Our client’s nursery is based in Trumpington, Cambridge, near to the city centre and M11
The Nursery is a fun, warm and caring nursery with a “family” atmosphere. They pride themselves not only on their childcare but also how they work alongside parents to ensure the happiness and nurturing of all the children.
They are looking for fun, friendly people to join their fabulous team.
The nursery is currently in a very exciting time, where they are transitioning to more natural, open ended play for babies and children through the resources they use and the approach taken as practitioners - they are looking for practitioners who support and are excited by this type of play and learning.
The nursery has a strong forest school ethos and all of the children spend a lot of time outdoors. A love of the outdoors is essential, come wind, rain or shine they go outside to play.
They are looking for outstanding candidates looking for a new challenge.
Do you love working with children? Are you able to provide an excellent standard of childcare?
Our client, is currently looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their Ofsted 'Outstanding' team.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Hold a Level 3 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent) or a childcare degree.
- Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
- Have previous experience working within a key worker system, carrying out observations, planning and assessments, tracking the children's progress and contributing to their individual 'learning journals’.
- Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Hold a current and up to date DBS.
The appointed candidate will show to be imaginative and enthusiastic, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children.
The position is full time, permanent and salary is dependent on experience and qualifications and will be discussed at interview stage
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and Quote Ref AC1430 and ask for Lucy