Early Years Practitioner
Millennium First Steps Nursery - Hitchin
Position: Early Years Practitioner
Salary Band £16,500 - £18,720 per annum
Millennium First Steps Nursery is seeking exceptional and experienced Early Years Practitioners to join our existing team.
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated Early Years Practitioner who is passionate about childcare and has the drive and enthusiasm to deliver high quality Early Years education.
Purpose of the Post:
- To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Setting;
- To give support to other personnel within the Setting;
- To implement the daily routine in the base room
- To plan according to children’s abilities and next stages of development
- Uphold standards within the Setting by adhering to all policies and procedures;
- Working as part of a team as a key person to maintain a caring and nurturing environment.
The post holder will have:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 Early Years Practitioner qualification
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Salary Dependent on experience/qualifications.
Full / Part time positions available