SEN Teaching Assistant Job
SEN Teacher Assistant - Autism and EBD
- SEN Teaching assistant
- SEN School in West London
- Immediate interview
- Excellent on-site facilities
We are seeking an experienced SEN teaching assistant to join a superb SEN school in West London.
I am currently working with a school that caters for primary and secondary aged students with ASD and EBD. We are looking for a SEN Teacher Assistant to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. ASD Teacher Assistants work with 1 or 2 pupils on a daily basis providing individual assistance to ensure access to learning across the curriculum. As an SEN Teacher Assistant you will complete 1:1 support for This ASD Teacher Assistant role would suit both experienced TAs from SEN schools or mainstream Secondary schools - experience supporting learners would be advantageous.
We are looking for a Autism and EBD Teacher Assistant who:
- Has had classroom based experience either in mainstream or SEN
- Has experience supporting ASD students
- Has the ability to work as part of a team, is keen to learn and work on own initiatives
- Experience using PECs and Makaton (preferable but not essential)
- Team Teach (An advantage, but not essential)
If you are seeking an opportunity to teach in a happy learning environment that stimulates the students both academically and emotionally and have excellent facilities to manage this then apply today.