The Treehouse Club
The Treehouse Club is the first full time Forestry Nursery in Essex. Now spanning three settings, we are looking for an experienced manager to independently lead our Brentwood Nursery.
Operating from a rural setting across two buildings with approximately a quarter of an acre of outdoor space and 165 acres of woodland to explore, on the outskirts of Brentwood. We have a large, private, garden at our setting giving us an abundance of natural resources with which to teach the children.
Salary and benefits
- Salary subject to experience.
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
- Free on-site parking.
- Pension available.
- Managing a 60 child nursery, delivering high standards of care and education to ensure that children, parents and the team work together to provide high quality education and care.
- Ensuring the nursery's policies and procedures are practised, maintained and updated to Ofsted requirements ensuring that children and staff are safeguarded at all times.
- Create a high performing team through strong visible leadership, performance management and positive reinforcement of behaviours.
- Have a strong understanding of funding and termly returns. Processing grant applications including Pupil Premium, 2 Year Funding, SEN and Inclusion reports.
- Completed setting audits and development plans.
- To be responsible for the management of day-to-day financial operations within the nursery, by meeting financial targets and boosting occupancy levels.
- To ensure that all paperwork relating to the children is completed and updated on our online systems such as health care plans, allergy plans, funding forms and register audits.
- Worked with Excel, rotas, online learning journals etc.
In-depth knowledge and attention to developing relationships with parents and all external agencies
Please Submit your CV By Applying Below Now!