A charming, small Nursery setting in the Chingford area of East London is seeking a Nursery Manager to lead their setting.
The Nursery offers around 50 childcare places and is seeking a hands on manager that can continue to lead developments in practice and offer the highest of standards in care and education.
As Nursery Manager will be fully responsible for the operational management of the setting, and as such you will be a dynamic leader who can maximise the talent and experience of your dedicated team of Nursery staff.
You will possess the ability to progressively lead the team towards attaining outstanding care and education in a beautiful setting which offers homely, nurturing care.
You will have a proven track record in attaining Good or Outstanding OFSTED results under your direct management.
You will be responsible for the HR functions of the Nursery setting, from recruitment, and induction through to ongoing leadership and management including supervision, training, development and performance management.
A fundamental part of the role will be managing a commercially successful Nursery business, ensuring that the setting is effectively marketed and promoted to attract clients to ensure continuous occupancy growth.
The Nursery Manager is fully responsible for the Nursery's budgets and you will be have the experience and skillset to manage the Nursery's budget to ensure profitability and business growth.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Manager will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To manage all day to day operations of the nursery including sale and marketing, HR, quality and health and safety.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience.
* Excellent business acumen and the ability to successfully plan for, and manage the commercial success of the setting.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION