Room Leader , East Finchley
Advert Title: Room Leader-23K East Finchley
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment are working with a friendly and quickly expanding nursery in East Finchley Central area, who are recruiting for an experienced Room leader to join their rapidly expanding team.
This beautiful leading nursery care deeply for their staff and as such offer one of the leading packages in the area.
This role is full time, permanent 45 hours per week over 5 days or 4.5 depending on preference.
The right candidate will be responsible for a team of up to 6 people and up to 40 children, with a starting salary of £21,000 - £23,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
• On-going support and career development with a supportive engaging management team
• Large pools of resources and fantastic facilities
• Salary reviews and performance support meetings every 6 months to ensure continual progression and career enhancement.
And most importantly, they offer to share as much passion and commitments to their staff as their staff do to the children in their care.
You will be working full time, 45 hour week, Monday to Friday.
• Experience of working in a nursery/private day care setting
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• Knowledge and experience of working within and implementing the EYFS statutory framework
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.