Nursery Nurse / Practitioner
Nursery Assistant / Practitioner / Nurse – Richmond, London
£17,000 to £18,500 dependent on experience and qualification.
JBD Childcare Recruitment are currently recruiting for a brilliant opportunity within a fantastic day nursery located in Richmond, London.
Successful candidates must hold a Level 3 childcare qualification in early years, for example: CACHE, NNEB, NVQ or equivalent. Newly qualified and Level 2 qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
All applicants should have a strong desire to work with, and care for children. They should be kind, enthusiastic, patient and able to work in harmony with other like-minded people to provide children with the best possible learning opportunities, within a safe, stimulating and happy environment.
Nursery Practitioner / Nurse – Requirements
- Be able to work for a caring and energetic team.
- Be able to follow all safeguarding policies and procedures of the nursery.
- Be able to inspire all children.
- Be able to follow all requirements of administrative duties such as planning, observations and report writing.
- Be able to communicate feedback with all staff and parents.
General information and benefits
- Some of the benefits include career progression, high street discounts, medical and dental scheme plus more.
- Monday to Friday working 40 hours per week.
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Desirable company perks.
- Working for a well-established chain.
- All successful candidates will need to be compliant with the nurseries requirements of reference checks and provide at least 2 satisfactory references.
- All successful candidates must be willing to undergo a DBS Police check.
The nursery is located near the local shops and restaurants. There are good transport links both via train and bus, and within easy reach of the local stations.
If you feel you are the right candidate, then please reply attaching your up-to-date CV which includes your current contact number and email.
JBD Childcare Recruitment have more vacancies from Nursery Managers to Nursery Practitioners across South West London.