Early Years Practitioner Level 3
The nursery is set in a large and spacious building decorated and furnished to the highest possible specifications and just a short walk away from Croydon town centre and West Croydon transport links. The comfortable environment and well established staff team offer a family type atmosphere in which children thrive. The individual needs of the children, their wellbeing and happiness are of paramount importance to us and come first in everything we do.
Main Duties and Responsibilities-
- Working as part of a team to ensure the best possible outcomes for our children.
- Planning in accordance with the EYFS
- Working in partnership with the parents and carer’s of the setting
- Providing a good role model for children, other staff and students
- Ensuring care and cleanliness of all areas in the nursery and equipment
- Networking in the community
In return we offer-
- Ongoing career development and support
- Staff recognition reward scheme
- Staff discount on childcare places
- Opportunities for promotion
To apply for this role, please submit your CV below