Nursery Nurse / Practitioner (term-time only)
Nursery Nurse / Pracitioner (term-time only) – East Grinstead, Lingfield
£8 to £8.50 per hour – Competitive salary depending on experience
JBD Childcare Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Nursery Manager to work within a fantastic and friendly day nursery located in a nursery near East Grinstead.
- Level 3 childcare qualification in early years or above (CACHE, NNEB, NVQ etc)
- Strong desire to work with, and care for children.
Nursery Practitioner / Nurse (term-time only)
- Be able to work for a caring and energetic team.
- Be able to follow all safeguarding policies and procedures of the nursery.
- Be able to inspire all children.
- Be able to follow all requirements of administrative duties such as planning, observations and report writing.
- Be able to communicate feedback with all staff and parents.
- Working 38 weeks throughout the year.
- 20 days holiday (pro-rata).
- Desirable company perks including pension scheme.
- All successful candidates will need to be compliant with the nurseries requirements of reference checks and provide at least 2 satisfactory references.
- All successful candidates must be willing to undergo a DBS Police check.
Due to the location of the nursery being a driver is preferable but not essential. On-site parking is available.
If you feel you are the right candidate, then please reply attaching your up-to-date CV which includes your current contact number and email.
JBD Childcare Recruitment have more vacancies from Nursery Managers to Nursery Practitioners across Southern England.